Sunday, February 26, 2006

Why bother??

I was a dreamer. I used to think that was a good thing. I was always that all great things begin with a dream. With that thought in my heart I allowed myself to continue to dream. I dreamt up all sorts of wonderful events. This made me realise that life offers endless opportunities and if you really want them badly enough you can achieve whatever you set your mind to. Now this is where my problem begins. I don’t want anything that badly, I don’t believe in anything passionately enough; I have no goal for which I am willing to sacrifice my all. I am not motivated by anything; I am not driven by any kind of force. No inspiration, no inclination, no motivation…so why bother to dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dreaming IS a good thing. if you're lazy or whatever, it doesn't really matter. dreams don't force you to achieve them. they don't demand to be realised. you can just dream and be happy. does everything have to have a point?
I like you. you seem to have the same ideas i do - and no, i don't know you and you don't know me. i tripped over your blog by accident.
keep dreaming - it keeps you alive when nothing else will.