Tuesday, February 07, 2006

blog??

i have a blog? was doin some general surfing online (main aim was to avoid studyin for the too close for comfort exams) and i realised i had a blog. i was also quite amused to see i had actually posted ONE WHOLE SENTENCE on it! so have decided to take the iniative and write some more, or atleast write somethin! so this time i hope not to forget, will generally write - im probably the first 'blogger' who is ever goin to say this, but this blog is really not gonna keep u entertained much, its goin to be rambling abt life and how the universe is out to get me - so if ur life is as dull as mine then please come and read my blog - but it case u actually have a somethin remotely close to that thing pple call a life - go enjoy and live - dnt waste time on my blog!!!

PS. This and post titled 'correction' were mysteriously deleted from my blog...i told u the universe is out to get me

No comments: