Monday, March 06, 2006

Blogblogblogaaaaaah!!

I have recently stumbled upon the zion-like world of blogging. I am desperately trying to grasp the complexities which go hand in hand with this new discovery. I was staring at the ticker on blogger.com which tells you which sites were updated at that very minute (yes, I know, I don’t have much of a life), and I was positively shocked by the sheer number of blogs being updated. I mean there are millions of people just waiting to connect with each other! As you have already probably gathered compared to the rest of you i am indeed a bit of a blog retard (though I prefer to be referred to as blog challenged), I am yet to learn the proper blogging etiquette - does one necessarily reply back to all comments? is it rude to visit a blog and not comment? for now though, let us leave all these trivial yet perplexing issues aside for a moment - what i really need to know is whether fellow more experienced bloggers write for themselves, for other bloggers or basically people they already know...the questions however are infinite, till I get some answers I shall sit here and stare at the blogger.com ticker and maybe I will stumble upon a blog which answers all these queries (I’m sure there at least 42 blogs already existing)....gahhhhhhh!!

6 comments:

overturned blue shoe said...

well its a quaint theory..that goes back a long way especially in the squalor of the slums of mumbai..now do you really want me to elucidate more clearly in blatant terms..i mean i dont really mind ya.but its your blog..open to the world!should i? lol..

overturned blue shoe said...

hey 42 is THE answer to everything..life universe and everything.see ur already getting there!
loweeeeeee!!

Neha D. said...

i knoooo, thats why i used that number...apparently i was too subtle in its usage..!lol!

overturned blue shoe said...

YOU ARE THE BESTEST!!!!!!

overturned blue shoe said...

wheres the new post????
im soo so not motivated to study today..i hate robinson crusoe!

Neha D. said...

im never motivated to study! tried writin a new post, but its jst not happenin, will put up some old crap...the new ones are even worse...arrghhhh - hate it!